Green living — preserving natural resources - is a smart lifestyle choice that's important to Fairfield residents and employees. That's why we created our recycling and energy-efficiency program, Living Green®. At Fairfield communities nationwide, our management teams are committed to providing you with green living opportunities. We make it easy for you to contribute to sustainability without having to make a special effort. And before you know it, preserving nature becomes second nature.
View the categories below to find out about some of the ways we are going green at our communities across the country.
- • Faucet aerators (to decrease water consumption in common areas and models)*
- • Annual irrigation audit completion*
- • Recycling*
- • Printing collateral on recycled paper*
- • Use of recycled paper products in offices and common areas (i.e. paper towels, toilet paper and copy paper)*
- • Recycling receptacles in all common areas (i.e. mail room, pool area, fitness & business centers)*
- • Carpool Communication Center to assist residents with finding carpool and public transit opportunities
- • Motion detectors in models & common areas for lower energy consumption*
- • Use of compact fluorescent light bulbs (CFLs or LED) in all models and common areas *
- • Digital thermostats in office and common areas*
- • Environmentally friendly cleaning products*
- • Low or no VOC paint*
- • Fairfield Ultra or Elite carpet*
- • Reusable tote bags*